Transform Your Smile Today With A Smile Makeover
When you smile at someone in public, do you try to avoid showing your teeth? Let’s face it, even if you are embarrassed due to their appearance, pearly whites and a perfect smile are not things we were all born with! Lucky for us, there is still hope even for us without a perfect smile.
Just about anyone can have the smile they desire, because of the advancements in modern dentistry.
There is no problem, even if you have teeth that are crooked! Below are a few of the available options:
- Porcelain veneers – these are shaped and extremely thin pieces of porcelain, that are placed in layers across your teeth facings. One of the very best things about them is that they look natural and are very strong, and can correct stained teeth, and of course, also gaps in your teeth. These veneers are an absolutely perfect lovely way to do a makeover for your smile.
Consider these choices if you want White Teeth. Don’t stay in the dark!
- Even though veneers cost most more than teeth whitening procedures, they can also give you “more bang for your buck”, as they give you a more natural and whiter look.
- You can enjoy whitening results that are simply amazing in only one visit to our office, by employing an activation light in conjunction with a special gel. Since the results can be so quickly seen, the most requested cosmetic dental procedure is still teeth whitening.
Teeth that are misshapen, decaying, broken or cracked?
- Veneers – Porcelain veneers, sometimes referred to as dental porcelain laminates, are thin shells that are custom-made of materials designed specifically to improve your appearance by covering your teeth’s front surface. When these shells are bonded to the facing of your teeth, they change their length, size, shape and color.
- Crowns – When teeth are severely cracked or decayed, they will need what is sometime referred to as a”cap” (crown). When used as a preventive measure, these crowns can also keep weakened teeth from cracking or breaking. They can keep further damage from happening to the teeth, by strengthening their ability to completely chew their food. The crown offers the support that is needed to a weakened tooth, by fitting all the way around the top of the tooth.
- Fillings that are tooth-colored – These are dental fillings that mimic and restore a tooth structure’s natural appearance, that are also called white fillings. These tooth-colored fillings also may be used to cosmetically change the shape, color and size of the tooth, in addition to restoring cracked or decayed teeth.
Please don’t wait a minute longer to start sharing a beautiful smile with everyone, and be proud in opening your mouth. Call us today for a consultation to completely discuss your available options, to once again give you a confident smile!