Here at Washington Dental Excellence, we love meeting new patients. Part of easing your concerns is explaining what you can expect from our practice. When you are new to our office, we put in the effort to provide you with a positive and comforting experience. Once you have been with us for a while, you can continue to expect the highest level of service. We focus on providing quality dental care, excellent customer service, and a relaxing environment to maintain a lasting patient relationship. We consider your first visit the start of a long-term relationship with you.
During your initial appointment, we will perform various tests to assess the condition of your oral health and to create a dental plan based on your unique, individual needs. We look forward to meeting you!
INSURANCE COMPANIES WE ARE IN NETWORK WITH
- Aetna Life Insurance Company- if credentialed prior to 3/2020
- Covenant Services (formerly Simple)
- Cypress Dental Administrators
- Direct Dental Administrators, L.L.C
- Formula Corp
- Integrity Administrators
- Mutual of Omaha- Mutually Preferred Network
- Preferred One
- Sun Life
- United Concordia (military plans excluded)
- Shared Administration
- Delta Premier